- 6 egg whites
- 2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp. boiling water
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- ½ cup strawberry yoghurt
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup passionfruit syrup
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 4 kiwifruit sliced
- 1 punnet of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 flake chocolate bar
For the Pavlova:
- Preheat your oven on bake at 140°C.
- Beat all the ingredients on high in a glass bowl for 10 minutes until you get a glossy thick white mixture. It is ready when the mix doesn't fall off the whisk when you hold it facing down.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and gently pour the pavlova mixture in the centre in the form of a cake. Feel free to mould a small crater shape in the centre of the pavlova with your spatula so that you have a section to fill with your toppings once it’s set.
- Bake for 30 mins at 140°C. bake for another 30 mins at 120°C. Turn the oven off and allow it to set for 1 hour. The baking times are crucial so take extra care and get your timer or alarms set.
For the Ambrayo:
While the pavlova is baking, mix the Ambrayo ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and allow it to set in the fridge.
Cover the pavlova with the Ambrayo and garnish with sliced strawberries, kiwifruit, and crumbled flake chocolate. Enjoy!
Community recipe by Lori Graham. Not tested or verified by www.bestfoods.co.nz.