- 1 can (170g) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. Best Foods™ Lite Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper juice (optional)
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 56g thinly sliced low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Flora® Spread
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Combine tuna, Lite Mayonnaise and jalapeno in small bowl; set aside.
- Evenly top two bread slices with 1/2 of the cheese, avocado and tuna mixture, then remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon Flora® Spread.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, Spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden.
- Evenly spread tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, then turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.