- 4 potatoes (approx. 900g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 120 g baby spinach leaves
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
For sweet chili dressing combine 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce, 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Peel and cook potatoes in plenty of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until just al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sauté onion, celery and bacon for 3-4 minutes, add spinach and let wilt down.
- Beat together eggs, mayonnaise and milk. Cut potatoes into large dice and place in a bowl; add bacon mixture, beaten egg mixture, and toss gently to combine.
- Spoon into a lined tin approx. 22cm square and bake for 25-30 minutes at 170 degs, or until set and golden.
Serve with summer greens, cherry tomatoes and sweet chili dressing.