1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. Arrange the pastry sheet to fit a 24cm pie dish, trim the excess pastry and crimp the edges.
3. Diced the bacon and spring onions and sprinkle over the base of the pie, top with the spinach leaves.
4. Beat 2 of the eggs with the mayonnaise until smooth and liquid, add the remaining eggs and gently mix with a fork until just broken.
5. Pour the egg mix into the pie dish and gently swirl with the other ingredients.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the pastry is golden and filling is set in the centre.
7. Serve the pie with coleslaw or seasonal salad.