- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 560g)
- 1/3 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet. Evenly top Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes, topping with mozzarella during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Remove from oven and top with tomato slices and basil leaves.
Delicious when drizzled with balsamic vinegar!