- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup halved walnuts, chopped
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease 9 x 5-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk egg, brown sugar, bananas, Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk until blended; set aside.
- Combine flours, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts. Fold into banana mixture just until combined.
- Turn into prepared pan; smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
Also terrific with Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.