BBQ Seared Spicy Fruit with Tangy Yoghurt Mayo Dip
- Sliced fruits such as pineapple, pear, mango, rock melon, stone fruits, banana
- Maple syrup
- mixed spice
Tangy Yoghurt Mayo Dip
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. maple or golden syrup
- 2 tbsp. Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- Shredded mint leaves
- ½ tsp. orange zest
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- Brush fruit with a little maple syrup and mixed spice.
- Sear on a clean BBQ plate over a gentle heat until caramelised.
- Serve on a platter with the tangy dip and garnish with mint leaves.
- For the dip combine the plain yogurt, maple or golden syrup, Best Foods™ Mayonnaise, shredded mint leaves and orange zest. Thin with a little orange juice.