- 1/2 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 green cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into fine strips
- 1 red apple, cut into fine wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- In a large bowl place red and green cabbage, celery, carrot and apple.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Whisk mayonnaise, water and mustard and season to taste.
- Toss vegetables and mayonnaise together and top with parsley and walnuts.
Serve with BBQ meats or perfect in homemade burgers!