- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 litre water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 strips orange peel
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 hours
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees. Place ribs in a large roasting pan.
- Combine water, bay leaf, orange peel and brown sugar and pour over ribs, cover with foil or lid. Bake for 1 hour, remove foil, drain off liquid and let cool.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients. Pre-heat barbecue or oven.
- Brush ribs generously with sauce and BBQ or roast in the oven until sticky and golden about 15-20 minutes.
Serve with baked potatoes and a simple salad.