Serves 15-18 slices
- 125 gms dark cooking chocolate
- 50 gms butter
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 70 gms walnut pieces
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees. Line a 30x18 cm brownie tin or similar.
- Combine chocolate, butter and mayonnaise and heat gently in the microwave until melted and smooth.
- Using an electric beater, whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla until foamy and pale.
- Add chocolate mixture and fold in sifted flour, cocoa and walnuts.
- Pour into the lined tin and bake for 20-24 minutes until just splitting on top and just set.
- Let cool then cut into squares and dust with icing sugar. Serve with yogurt and fresh berries