- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 slices thick cut grain bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup water
- Vine tomatoes, halved
- Moroccan seasoning or similar
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a Touch of Garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the bacon and tomato halves and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan toast the bread then add a little more oil and crack in the eggs, sprinkle with seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes or until set.
- Toss the spinach leaves in the pan with a ¼ cup water until just wilted.
- Place the toasted bread on serving plates and top with bacon, spinach and eggs, garnish with tomato halves and a drizzle of brunch aioli.
- For brunch aioli dressing combine the Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a Touch of Garlic, mustard and lemon juice and add enough hot water to make a sauce consistency.