Basic burger mix
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- Sea salt and pepper
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Combine ingredients and blend well.
- Shape into burger patties and chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Pre‐heat a BBQ grill or hot pan and spray or brush with oil – grill patties for 3‐4 minutes each side depending on thickness, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Spread your favorite toasted bun with creamy Best Foods™ mayonnaise and layer with fresh lettuce, sliced tomatoes, fried onions and tasty cheese – sandwich together and enjoy!