Best Cajun Chicken Fold Over Wraps
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun spice or to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Lettuce, washed, drained and separated
- 8 spinach flavoured Farrah wraps
- 1 perfectly ripe avocado, mashed
- 3/4 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped coriander
- 2-3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tin sweet corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- To make the avocado spread, combine avocado with 2 tablespoons lemon juice, ¼ cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, coriander and season well.
- To make the sweet chili mayo, combine ½ cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise with 2-3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce.
- To make the sweetcorn salsa, combine the sweet corn, diced red onion, Italian parsley, olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized strips and toss with spice and oil - allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then chargrill on a pre-heated BBQ or in a grill pan until golden, striped and cooked through.
- To assemble, spread half the wrap with avocado mix, top with lettuce leaves and top with chargrilled Cajun chicken.
- Spoon over salsa and dress with sweet chili mayonnaise, fold over, wrap or roll and enjoy!