- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 50 grams butter melted or spray oil
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 100gms spinach leaves
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a Touch of Garlic
- ¼ cup milk
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Fresh herbs/basil
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a 23cm pie dish with the sheets of filo brushing with butter or spray oil in between.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and bacon rashers for 3-4 minutes until fragrant and just coloured, add the spinach leaves to the hot pan and toss with the bacon and onions until just wilted.
- Whisk the eggs, Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a Touch of Garlic and milk together.
- Arrange the bacon, onion and spinach in the filo pastry shell and pour over the egg and aioli mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Serve with a fresh tomato and feta salad and a few basil leaves. Dress with oil and cracked pepper if desired.