Best Grilled Garlic and Herb Crumb Mussels
- 24 mussels – steamed and arranged on the half shell
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 3 slices bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Small handful parsley, rosemary or dill
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon wedges
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to grill setting.
- Arrange the mussels on a lined baking tray.
- Place a teaspoon of mayonnaise on each mussel and spread to cover.
- Whizz together the bread, garlic, salt and herbs until coarse breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of crumbs over mayonnaise and grill for 2‐3 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.