Best Lamb Cutlets with Minted Pine Nut Crumbs
- 16 mini lamb cutlets
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Black pepper
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs or panko crumbs
- ½ cup pine nuts, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Mint jelly to serve
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, mint, garlic and pepper.
- Marinate lamb cutlets in the minted mayonnaise for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, pine nuts and salt.
- Brush off excess mayonnaise and coat each cutlet in the pine nut crumbs.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and cook half the lamb for 12 minutes each side, then repeat with remaining oil and lamb, then place on a lined tray.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until golden.
- Serve with mint jelly and colourful salad.