- 100 grams butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 2 and ¼ cups Harraways rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup diced apricots
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped nuts – pistachios, pecans, almonds, walnuts etc
- 1/2 cup flour
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Pre‐heat oven to 165 degrees.
- Line a slice tray or glass dish approx. 19 x 30 cm with cooking paper.
- Whisk together butter, brown sugar and mayonnaise.
- In a large bowl combine together rolled oats, coconut, diced apricots, cranberries, nuts and flour.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the oats and blend well.
- Press into the slice tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon, pressing in well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Leave to set then slice with a serrated knife.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Adding mayonnaise means this slice holds together well and keeps moist.