Best Parmesan Chicken Strips with Herb Coleslaw and Wedges
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a touch of Garlic
- 2-3 cups panko crumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped herbs – rosemary, parsley, thyme
- Agria potatoes cut into wedges
- Rice bran oil
- Garlic and herb sea salt
- ¼ green cabbage
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp. fresh herbs or a handful of spinach leaves, roughly shredded
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degs.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil and seasoning and arrange in a single layer in a roasting dish and bake for 40 minutes tossing a few times until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs and Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with a touch of Garlic together.
- Combine the panko crumbs, parmesan and herbs in a large shallow dish.
- Cut the chicken into even sized strips, dip in the egg and aioli mixture until completely covered then roll each strip in the parmesan crumbs until well coated.
- Place the chicken strips on a lined baking tray and spray with oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- For the coleslaw combine cabbage, carrot, herbs or spinach leaves and grated cheese in a large bowl then toss with mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice to taste.
- Serve the chicken strips with golden potato wedges and creamy herb coleslaw.