- ½ cup Best Foods™ Lite Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- ½ cup chopped cashews or peanuts (reserve some for garnish)
- 500 grams pork fillet, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
- Combine marinade ingredients and toss with pork pieces, marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer onto metal or pre-soaked bamboo skewers and arrange on a lined tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of nuts, lemon wedges and summer salad.
Try this with chicken or beef skewers.