Serves 26-30 bites
- 300 grams white fish
- 1 tsp. green curry paste
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. finely chopped lemongrass or lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- In the food processor combine fish, curry paste, ginger and garlic and blend until finely chopped.
- Add lemongrass, eggs, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs and pulse until well combined.
- Heat oil in a heavy based frying pan and add teaspoonful's of mixture, smooth into rounded shapes.
- Cook 2‐3 minutes each side over a medium heat until golden and puffed.
- Drain on paper towels. Arrange on a serving platter and serve with the lemon herb dip.
- For dip combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest and chopped coriander.