- 1 large cauliflower, cut to bite size pieces
- 6 - 8 strips streaky bacon
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 cups grated cheese
6 – 8 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Boil cauliflower in a large pot with water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon until crispy and cut into small pieces.
- In a large baking dish combine sour cream, Best Foods™ Mayonnaise, half the bacon, half the chives, half the cheese, mushrooms and cauliflower. Mix well.
- Top with the rest of the cheese, chives and bacon and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes before you serve.
Community recipe by Teena Choat. Not tested or verified by www.bestfoods.co.nz.