Cheeky BBQ Chilli Chicken Sticks
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees and line a shallow roasting tray with baking paper.
2. Cut the chicken breast into long even sized strips.
3. In a large bowl combine the chicken with Best Foods Mayonnaise with a spark of Chilli, worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce and five spice and mix well.
4. Lightly coat each chicken strip in the panko crumbs and lay on the pre-prepared tray.
5. Spray with oil and bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked and golden.
6. Serve with extra Best Foods Mayonnaise with a spark of Chilli, chopped coriander and lime wedges for squeezing.