Cheesy Smoked Chicken Pizza
Makes 2 large pizzas
- 2 thin pre-cooked pizza bases
- 2 cups grated pizza or mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- ½ smoked chicken breast sliced or shredded deli chicken
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Sweet chili sauce to serve
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Lay the pizza bases out on lined baking trays.
- Combine 1 cup grated cheese with the Best Foods™ Mayonnaise and spread generously over the pizza bases, spreading to the edges.
- Top with the smoked chicken slices and red onion and then sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- To serve, arrange with a few slices of avocado, rocket leaves and a swirl of sweet chilli sauce.