- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. Flora® Spread
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 100g ea.), thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. of Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 210g fettuccine [or wide noodles], cooked and drained (reserve 1/4 cup pasta water)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Cut zucchini in half horizontally, then cut each half into thin lengthwise strips (ribbons); set aside.
- Melt Flora® Spread in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken with garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden and almost cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and cook, stirring gently, until zucchini is almost tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream, Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add fettuccine and toss gently with tongs, adding reserved pasta water if needed for desired consistency.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley or basil.