Chicken Skewers with Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Pre-heat grill pan or BBQ. Cut chicken into thin strips and toss with oil, celery seed, sesame seed and salt.
- Thread onto skewers. BBQ or grill until golden and cooked through.
- For the sauce, whisk mayonnaise, paprika, thyme and lemon juice, and season to taste.