- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped herbs – parsley and mint
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds or black nigella seeds
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- In a large bowl combine apricots, celery, spring onions and ginger, add grated cheese, softened cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Blend together to create a firm spread.
- Shape into log or ball, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, crackers and extra dried fruits.