- 280g plain couscous
- 1/3 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. low fat plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeded (optional)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- Prepare couscous according to package DIRECTIONS; set aside.
- Combine Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, yogurt, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, lemon peel, cumin and paprika in small bowl; set aside.
- Fluff couscous with fork. Gently stir in olive oil, remaining 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, red onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and mint.
- Spoon into serving bowl, then drizzle with Mayonnaise dressing.