1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling water for approx. 8 minutes or until al dente then drain.
3. Combine the milk, bay leaf, garlic and onion and bring to a simmer.
4. Combine the water and cornflour and add to the hot milk, stirring until smooth and thick.
5. Whisk in the mayonnaise, mustard, cheese and curry powder.
6. Combine the pre-cooked macaroni with the cheesy mustard sauce then spoon into an oven-proof dish.
7. Combine the panko crumbs with Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and parsley and sprinkle over the macaroni.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbling.