Creamy Blue Cheese 'n Bacon Topped Burgers
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 hamburgers, grilled or broiled
- 8 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time:18 minutes
- Cook bacon until crisp in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Remove bacon from skillet and chop; set aside. Reserve drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Combine Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, blue cheese, parsley and pepper in small bowl. Stir in bacon and onion.
- Arrange burgers on buns, then top with bacon mixture.