Crunchy Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon and Panko Crumbs
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp. Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. herb and garlic seasoned salt
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40-50 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the chicken drumsticks into a snap lock bag and add the Best Foods™ Mayonnaise.
- Seal the bag and mix around until evenly coated.
- Place the drumstick in a lined roasting tray and sprinkle with panko crumbs, grated lemon zest and herb & garlic seasoned salt.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes until golden and cooked though.
Serve with a dip of mayonnaise mixed with lemon juice, zest and extra herb & garlic seasoning.