Farrah's Wrap Chips with Tuna Mayonnaise Dip
Serves 6-8 kids
Farrah's Wrap Chips
- 3-4 Farrah's wraps
- Spray Oil
- All purpose seasoning
Best Foods™ Tuna Mayonnaise Dip
- 1 medium can well drained tuna in spring water
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- For the chips spray or brush Farrah wraps with oil and sprinkle with a little all-purpose seasoning.
- Cut into shapes and bake for 4-5 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.
- Once cold, store in an air-tight container.
- For the Best Foods™ Mayonnaise dip, simply combine well drained tuna with the Best Foods™ Mayonnaise and spring onion. Then season to taste.
You can add extras like chopped sundried tomatoes, capers and herbs for an adult version. The tuna mayonnaise makes a great sandwich spread too.