1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. line a tray with baking paper.
2. Whisk the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
3. Add the smoked chicken, shredded baby spinach and cranberries.
4. Lay out one sheet of filo pastry and lightly butter or spray, lay a second sheet on top and smooth down, brush half with butter then fold in half to make a rectangle. Add about 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture at the end and roll up to form a log, twist the ends like a cracker and place on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining mixture and filo.
5. Brush the crackers with any remaining butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.