Fish & Chip Sliders
1. Cut the fish fillets into small bite-sized pieces and dry off on paper towels.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour and seasoning and then slowly whisk in the liquid until smooth.
3. Cut the potatoes into thin slices
4. Pre-heat enough oil to a depth of at least 5 cm in a deep fryer or heavy saucepan.
5. Combine the mayonnaise, capers, lemon zest and juice and dill, season to taste.
6. Dip the fish portions into the batter and cook 3-4 at a time until golden and cooked through.
7. Cook the potato slices until golden and crisp.
8. Spilt the slider buns and toast if desired. Spread a small dollop of mayo on each bun and sandwich with fresh greens, golden fish, crispy potato chips and extra caper mayo.