Garlic Mayonnaise Hash Cakes
1. Grate the peeled potato and kumara and squeeze out as much juice as possible using a clean tea towel or paper towels and then place in a large bowl.
2. Add the sliced spring onion, seeds, seasoning, mayonnaise, flour and egg and mix well.
3. Heat enough oil to cover the base of a frying pan to a depth of about 1 cm.
4. Place tablespoons of the potato mixture in the pan and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes each side until golden and cooked through then drain on paper towels.
6. To serve, layer the hash cakes with sliced avocado and rocket leaves then add an extra dollop of garlic mayonnaise to the top and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.