Ham and Cheese Farrah's Wrap Puffs
Makes 10-12 puffs
- 10 small or 6 large Farrah's wraps
- 200 grams Ham, sliced
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream or milk
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut wraps with a big cookie cutter or use a small saucer as a guide.
- Line a medium muffin tray with the small wraps.
- Fill each little nest with a little chopped ham and a tablespoon or two of grated cheese.
- Beat together eggs, Best Foods™ Mayonnaise and milk or cream and season well.
- Pour the egg mayonnaise mixture over the ham and cheese filling to about half way.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed, set and golden.