Lemon and Rosemary Schnitzels with Summer Salsa
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 cups panko or fresh breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 telegraph cucumber
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
- Cut chicken breasts into thick schnitzels.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, lemon zest and rosemary and marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine salt and panko crumbs in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan, coat marinated chicken in crumbs and pan fry until golden and cooked through.
- For the salsa, dice avocado, onion and cucumber and toss with lemon juice and sweet chili, season to taste.
- Serve with fresh or grilled vine tomatoes and rocket salad.