Polenta and Lemon Pepper Crumbed Fish
- 4 medium Fish fillets
- ¼ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- ½ cup polenta
- ¼ cup fresh or panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- Olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Brush fish fillets generously with Best Foods™ Mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with a combined mix of polenta and fresh or panko breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper seasoning and ½ teaspoon of dried dill.
- Pan-fry the fish in a little olive oil until golden and cooked through.
Make a delicious sauce by combining ½ cup mayonnaise with 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice and season with lemon pepper spice.