Roasted Kumara and Cashew Salad
- 1kg (4 medium) kumara
- 2 small red onions
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Sea salt
- 3/4 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coconut powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces and toss together with oil, garlic, ginger and salt.
- Roast at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until soft and golden, then cool.
- For the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, coconut powder and water until smooth, add sweet chili and lime juice and zest.
- Arrange vegetables on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing, top with fresh coriander and roasted cashews.
Perfect with BBQ Steak and summer greens