Salmon Fish Cakes with Caper and Herb Mayo
Serves approx. 12
- 100 grams smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked mashed potato
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup Best Foods Real™ Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 lime, juice and zest
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Combine salmon, spring onions and parsley in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, potato and breadcrumbs and mash to together.
- Shape into medium fish cakes.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan, cook each fish cake 2-3 minutes each side over a medium heat until golden.
- Combine mayonnaise, capers, sweet chili, lime juice and zest. Check seasoning and chill.
- Serve warm fritters with summer greens and caper and herb mayonnaise.
- Lime wedges for squeezing.
Don' forget the lime for a zing!