1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a shallow roasting tray with baking paper.
2. Arrange the salmon fillets on the tray leaving room between them.
3. In a bowl combine Best Foods Mayonnaise, lemon zest, dill and celery salt.
4. Spread the lemon mayonnaise mix generously over each salmon portion.
5. Combine the polenta and almonds with olive oil and sprinkle over the salmon, patting onto the mayonnaise.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the salmon turns opaque around the edges and the crust is golden.
7. Serve with a mixed leaf salad and lemon wedges.