Smoky Pulled Pork Burger
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees, place the pork shoulder in a medium roasting dish and pour over the apple cider. Add the star anise and cinnamon sticks to the liquid. Cover with foil and cook for 1 ½ hours.
2. Remove the pork from the oven and rest until cool enough to handle. Drain off 1 cup of cooking liquid.
3. Combine the cooking liquid, bbq sauce and smoked paprika and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pull the pork from the bones and gently shred.
5. Combine the pork and sauce and keep warm.
6. Mix the mayonnaise with the toasted sesame seeds and hoisin sauce.
7. Toss the coleslaw with the coriander and 2-3 tablespoons of the flavoured mayo.
8. Serve the pulled saucy pork on the soft spilt baps with the colourful slaw and a dollop of the sesame mayo