Sweetcorn and Ham Fritters
aliquet, viverra tortor commodo, eleifend purus. In
- 1 well drained can of sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 finely sliced spring onions
- ½ cup self-rasing flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- Small amount of oil and butter
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Sweet chili sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- In a bowl combine the sweet corn kernels, diced ham, spring onions, self-raising flour, eggs and Best Foods™ Mayonnaise, season and mix well.
- Heat a little oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- Add a small spoonful of mixture, flattening slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook 1-2 minutes each side until golden and puffed.
- Serve in stack with a mixture of 2 tablespoons sour cream and 2 tablespoons Best Foods™ Mayonnaise and serve with pesto and sweet chili sauce.