Thai Style Chicken Burger
1. In a large bowl combine the chicken, spring onion, garlic, ginger and Thai seasoning and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into generous patties, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
3. Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes each side on a preheat BBQ grill or grill pan until golden and cooked through.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, sweet chilli, lime zest and juice and coriander pesto together and mix well.
5. Toss half the mayo through the vegetables.
6. Split and toast the buns then spread the bottom bun with the flavoured mayo, top with a chicken Pattie and colourful salad, sandwich with the top bun and secure together with a skewer or mini toothpick.