The Best Falafel Burger
1. Shape the falafel mixture into 4 even sized patties and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the dukkha.
2. Heat the oil and gently fry for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
3. Slice the red onion finely and marinate in the cider vinegar and sugar for at least 10 minutes until bright pink and tender.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, peanut butter, turmeric and remaining dukkha and season well.
5. Split and warm the seeded buns then layer with a generous spread of the flavoured mayo, kale, falafel patties and top with the roasted capsicum, fresh basil and pickled pink onions.