The Original Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart sauce pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.