Winter Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary Crumbs
- Selection of vegetables such as eggplant slices, field mushrooms, zucchini halves, vine tomatoes etc.
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Fresh breadcrumbs
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 185 degrees.
- Arrange the vegetables on a lined oven tray.
- Combine about ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise with crushed garlic and chopped rosemary.
- Spoon or brush mayonnaise over vegetables and top with fresh breadcrumbs and extra rosemary.
- Bake until tender and the crumbs are golden.