Zesty BBQ Garlic Mayonnaise Prawns
- 300-400 grams of prawns, in the shell, cutlets or a mix
- ½ cup Best Foods™ Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon rosemary finely chopped + extra for garnish
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
Preparation Time: 15 minutes & 30 minutes marinating
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, ginger, lemon zest, rosemary and seasoning.
- Place the prawns in a bowl and toss with half the mayonnaise mixture and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- BBQ the prawns on a pre-heated hot plate or grill until pink and cooked though.
- Serve with the remaining mayonnaise and garnish with seared lemons and extra rosemary.