Cajun Spice Mix
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 500 grams chicken tenderloin
- 1 lime, juiced
Honey Mustard Aioli Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Garlic Aioli
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the Spice Mix:
Add all spice mix ingredients to a shallow bowl and mix together well. Set aside.
Add the chicken to a shallow dish and pour over the lime juice. Toss the chicken pieces to evenly coat them and then one by one, dip each chicken tenderloin in the spice mix – both sides.
Cook the chicken on the BBQ for about 10 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
To make the Dipping Sauce:
Add all ingredients to a jar with a tight lid and shake together until combined.