- 1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle chilli powder
- 4 pork chops (about 680g)
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Flora Original Spread
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples [or other tart apples] peeled cored sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves crushed
Combine bread crumbs with ground smoked chili in small bowl; set aside.
Brush chops with Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
Arrange chops on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chops are done.
While the chops are cooking, melt spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Stir in apples, juice, brown sugar and thyme. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt.
To serve, arrange chops on platter, then top with apple mixture.