- 4 large courgettes
- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 grams creamy feta cheese
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 200*C. Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl and set aside. Prepare courgettes by trimming the ends and cutting into chip shapes. Place in a large bowl.
Add Best Foods mayonnaise to courgettes in bowl and toss together until all courgette pieces are coated. Dip each courgette chip in the breadcrumb mixture.
Place on the baking tray in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil, season as desired and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
While the fries are baking, combine the feta, mayonnaise, garlic, chives, and seasoning in a bowl. Whisk together until well combined and transfer to a serving bowl.
Enjoy courgette fries fresh from the oven with whipped feta dip.